DEATH For Sale At Your Local Mall, DIRT CHEAP!!

Gee, How did I know that you'd send me something like this Trish!! You and your typically emo-crazy-haired chick pygmy midget ways... :P

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!



For the rest of you Daywalker cuz'es who aren't interested in reading me ramble on talking to myself like I'm talking to my friend as IF she were here and NOT painting her toenails (or PICKING her toenails, toejam hunting is more accurate.. ;) )

check this out... (Click on it to see larger! )





You KNEW somebody would eventually come up with this!! Death and Malls go together like Peas'n'Carrots...

--Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts