Some People Have Trouble With The English Language

Hidee Ho, Lovely Daywalker scum, what's shaking??

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!


Yeah, I don't really care, but asking you daylit suckers to talk abou yourselves is a good way to lure you in to read my awesome crap so... :P LOL

Check out the following video sketch comedy clip that my hideously sexy Nosferatu pal Remmy just sent me...

"Troubles With English"





(Dadgum him and his dry uppity British style humor, how the heck am I EVER going to score TONS of hot chicks with this blog if he keeps sending me cheeky stuff like this??! LOL Seriously, it's cool, check it out! :) )

You'll thank me for it (via buck naked Swedish Massage) later, I promise!!

--Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts