Old Farts and Metal Music Is A Beautiful Thing!

Hey folks, I bet I can make your Tuesday a one GAZILLION percent better!!

How about we start the week off with something just a tad bit bizarre...but in a cool way...or a'la something like...

A Vampire blogger named Chet who writes about Vampires, Pop Culture Horror Films and whatever the heck he feels like!

You think you're the ONLY ONE who can be cool enough to dig heavy metal?? Then, Check this guy out!!



Whaaa--?? Is that a SMILE on your face?? It dang well better be after that awesome clippy-clip!!

Told you I could make your Monday more awesome!! Don't you doubt me again, or I'll be forced to pistol-whip you with my...uhh...balloon animal of a French poodle I just whipped out and made like 6 seconds ago 'cuz I was bored..uhh...what?? You thought I was gonna say COCK??

Cracker, PLEAAAAZE!!

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts