Orlando Jones' OTHER Gig!

Hey hey Daywalkers... how about a quickidy-like-lickidy-split laugh for today...idy??

Yeaaah... :P

Try some of this on for size...

A vampire blogger who writes about monster movies, pop culture, Nocturnal Preferential life and other crap in general


(My movie review thingie for this week isn't quite ready yet...my bad!)

I think I may have found what awesome comedian Orlando Jones may be doing in his spare time to make extra money....I present to you Exhibit A-32/B subsection 4704---Appendix ABCDEFG or err...The Weather Channel's Vivian Brown

Are they...the same person?? Da-DUM DUUUM!!


I think I rest my case....on your face!! :)

---Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW... I am so @#$!ing sick of people disparaging black women to black men in drag. Seriously? You don't have anything better to do than find African American females and dismiss them and push them down further by searching somebody out on the internet because she doesn't fit your conditioned stereotypical look of a blond who graces Car magazine covers with nothing more on their body than a handkerchief covering cellulite filled double D's to jack off to??? I don't know who to feel worse for... the women in your life or you.

Popular Posts