Be Careful When You Take Polaroids!

Hey, seriously, can any of you Sunshiners even REMEMBER the last time you used a Polaroid camera?

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!



...I know I can't, and I'm probably older than all of Y'alls...NOOOO not in CENTURIES smartass!! (Not yet :P ) but yeah, I'm probably geezer...ish, SHH! Don't tell anyone because I don't look it, dangit! ;)

Anyway, this apparently Canadian comedy show is seen in this video pulling a rather surprisingly boobastic...err..BOMBASTIC prank on what are "supposedly unsuspecting" patrons of a trade show...in Canada.

Do they even HAVE trades in Canada other than Ice Hockey and portable kegger manufacturing?? LOL I kid...

I suspect some staging, but tit's still pretty...er..IT'S pretty cute anyway...WATCH!!




Those pic just might win Breast In Show...*last pun* I promise!! LOL :)

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts