Hot Redhead Chick + Scottish Accent= VIDEO GOOOOLD!!

Don't worry my Sunshiner Daywalker beauties, I KNOW what will make everything totally copasetic gur-RON-teed no matter who, what, or how you're going through...ummm...something...or...uhhh....whatever.

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!




There is NEVER a bad time for....HOT CHICKS WITH SCOTTISH ACCENTS!!

Pow!! Shuddaup and watch already!



Yeaap, I could just about watch that clip everyday...couldn't you?

(say yes or I'll BITE YOU lol ;) )

mpvt yes, yesss. :P I think I could watch this girl reading the back label instructions of an anti-itch genital fungus cream and it would STILL get me hot. Or at least, mildly Duncan Hines...ish. (You know, moist! :D lol )

Oh stop pouting fair readers, you enjoyed it! ;)

--Chet

a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts