Cowboyin' It Up...The RC Car Way

Even though I'm a Vampire, I occasionally have to remind all you happy chuckle-head Daywalkers that I was (and still am) a proud Texan first! With a little cowboy humor.

A Vampire Blogger named Chet who writes about monster movies, pop culture, his life as a Vampire, and whatever else crap he feels like!!




Check it out folks, a savvy dude decides to make his totally spiffy RC Car the "Lead Steer" of his herd!



Major props to my Facebook/Twitter Sunshiner pal JimmyDvious for hooking me up with the link...you almost rule. LOL ;)

*whistle, whistle* Yaaaaw dodgees YAAAAAW!! *Turbo boost* :)

--Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts