100 Movies You Need To See Before (OR AFTER) You Die!!

a vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general




Yeap...I know I've been away for a bit blog folkies...

I can't go all into the details right now, but let's just say that I had to in part lay low as per one of my favorite side hobbies (as in the one involving homemade hooch) and that I also had a rather convenient detour to take to San Antonio for work simultaneously and leave it at that!

For now though, seeing as how it's boring ol'Tuesday... let's talk/peruse some movies shall we?









It seems the screaming cowboy ISP/media doohicky people think THEY know some of the best movies ever....















100 Movies You Must See Before You Die



Yeaaap, I'd say I agree with about 70-75 % of 'um though High Noon (One of the first major allegorical political psyh thrillers in a western) should've been on the list, as should also have Ben Hur (who HASN'T copied/parodied the epic long chariot race sequence?)and original George Pal produced The War of The Worlds (The first major color Sci-Fi special effects movie of the "modern" era )

Still...it's a pretty cool list.




How about yours?

What are THREE Movies that you think Everyone should see before they Die?


-- Chet


a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts