When Cartoons Use Pick-Up Lines

Following into the ALWAYS amusing category of...

a vampire  blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

...we have a few nifty little examples of...


What Happens When Cartoons Use Pick-Up Lines


Enjoy!



Buzz Lightyear--


To pimpng infinity...and beyond!!

"Wanna know how I REALLY got that name baby? "





Droopy--

Droopy's tongue's gotta be good for something...ladies!


"You may not be going down sir, but I am!!" * Basset Tongue sluuuurp* :P



Roger Rabbit--

Every sicko perv has a Jessica Rabbit fantasy!


"Wanna have a the-the-threesome with Jessica and me?? Pa-pa-pa-pa-Pleaaaase?? "



Donald Duck--

Donald Duck: indecently exposing himself for more than 50 years

"Might as well...my pants are already off."




Henry Chickenhawk--

Is it chicken, or is it hawk?
"Come along with me quietly, or I'm a-gonna have to sex you up!" (He must be into the BSDM or something lol ;) )



Foghorn Leghorn--

Foghorn is sooo deprived of female feathery company!

"I say-I-say Miss Prissy NEVVAAAH puts out...I say-I-say it's time tah go tah meet-a Miss P%#SY!!"



Lara Croft--


Lara Croft: giving dude gamers boners sing 1995

"Hey boys, I'm quite good at handling two PISS...stols at the same time...wanna see? "




Mickey Mouse--

Mickey: Now you know Y he wears the gloves...Y? Because he's a PERVERT!

"Oil? Oh BOOOY do I love the oil....why else do you think I wear gloves? ahahahahahahahaha" (Innocent-sounding high-pitched cartoon laugh) :D



Plucky Duck--

Plucky's the most awesome little green bastard ever!

"Pecker go down da'hole!!"



Master Yoda--

Yoda pimp

"Judge me by my SIZE do you? HPMH! Size matters not. Look at me. The Lust is all around us baby, and... it binds us, like a pair of leather handcuffs tight together it does. Penetrate you deep to my hairy little green balls, all night long, I will!! "





Tom Servo--

Servo is a badass!!


"I'm Huuuuuge!!"



Crow T. Robot--

Crow T. Robot: only slightly LESS of a badass!


"Did he mention he's huge?"



Chung Li--

sexy chung li

"I can spread my legs at 180 degrees and spin around through the air like a Helicopter...what more do you want?"



Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid--

Solid Snake's a PIMP!

---"Oh no baby, that's no Government codename, that's my nickname the cheerleaders gave me in college"



He-Man--

"Sweetie, I KNOW I'm ripped, and tan, but I'm actually totally and COMPLETELY Gay....what? You didn't know about me and Skeletor? OMG We're always fighting...we create SOOO much drama...and then there's the perfect hair....and purple moon boots...PURPLE MOON BOOTS!!! uhh...HEEEEELLLLOOO??? Buy a clue hunnybun!"





Wile E. Coyote--

Wile E. Coyote digs his Acme sex toys!


* Holds up sign with the following on it * "Want to help me out trying some sex toys I just bought?" * Holds up another sign* " Whhhhy Yessss they're from Acme... how did you know?"



Lord Liono from Thundercats--

"Eye of Thundera, give me cock BEYOND COCK!! Thundecats, lookout HOOOOOOOOOOO!! (Pause) whaddyamean you're more attracted to Panthro?? He's Blue, NOT BLAAAACK!!!"

WARNING: This video clip has quite a bit of uncensored profanity in it...viewer discretionary indiscretion on this matter is probably, maybe, perhaps advised or something!





Darth Vader---

Darth Pimp: Keeping his pimp hand strong!

"More machine than man now INCLUDES THAT! Give up that ass to me...it is....your desssss...stiny."



Super Mario--


"I eat-a the mushroom...I grow huge-ah. 'Nuff Said!"



WARNING: This video clip has quite a bit of uncensored profanity in it...viewer discretionary indiscretion on this matter is probably, maybe, perhaps advised or something!





Winnie Th...

Winnie The sexy math geek!

(OOOPs...wrong Winnie....uhhhh....let's try this again!)

*Ahem*

WINNIE THE POOH--

The Hundred Acre HO Wood!

* As she prepares to orgasm* "TUT TUT...it looks like RAIN!!"






Ken Masters from Super Street Fighter II---

Ken from Street Fighter II


"Ride My Jock if you dare....I will crush you!!"



Tigger--

scary ass Tigger

"I'll make that ass bounce bounce BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE..."


Sonic The Hedgehog--

Sonic The Hedgehog Pimp

" I am fast...but I make it last!"



Strawberry Shortcake (grown up of course) --


slutty Srawberry Shortcake costume, ahoy!


"Duh...I KNOOOW you want to spend the night with me fella, I'm a redhead....all over!"



Pitfall Harry--

Pitfall doesn't like being called hairy...just horny!


"My name is lies...ALL Lies!! But I do SWING ;) "



Optimus Prime--
"Admit it baby, you think my husky robot voice is sexy!!"

WARNING: This video clip has quite a bit of uncensored profanity in it...viewer discretionary indiscretion on this matter is probably, maybe, perhaps advised or something!



And lastly...

Betty and Veronica--

SLUTTY Bett and Veronica



"We've been secretly trying to get Archie to walk in on us together for years...but he's down the street at Jughead's getting a totally hetero therapeutic full body massage...AGAAAAIN!! You want in?"

Well I think that was a rather interesting yet totally unnecessary trip down memory lane. Who else feels the need to wash now after reading all that?? ;)


--Chet



a cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in generala cheeky vampire blogger named Chet who writes about pop culture, monster/horror/B-movies and other crap in general

Comments

Popular Posts